MARKET STALLHOLDER APPLICATION
Want to be part of the Howick Village Market? Please note the following criteria before filling out an application:
- First priority will be given to produce or New Zealand processed food.
- All processed food sellers must meet all appropriate Council licences and Food Hygiene requirements
- All handcraft must be made by the seller
- No charities, fundraising or self-promotion are permitted
- No imported goods
- Preference will be given to those wishing to attend weekly
- The interests of local businesses (Howick Village Business Association members) will be taken into account in considering any application
- The interests of existing stallholders selling similar products will be taken into consideration
- Stall types, sites and sizes shall be at the sole discretion of the Howick Village Business Association
- Stall holder contracts do not operate on a fixed term. The term of each contract shall be determined at the sold discretion of the Howick Village Business Association
For a market stall application, please print our form, list all products you wish to sell, either scan and email to email@example.com or mail to PO Box 38124, Howick, Auckland 2145. If applying for a processed food stall, include copies of all Council and food hygiene licences and certificates.
For more information phone Jenny at 021 078 8138.